I. General information
1) The website is maintained by the operator named in the imprint. He takes over the legal responsibility for the content of the site. At the same time, he is the contact person for inquiries by users – especially for questions regarding payments and services.
2.the operator does not guarantee for a constant availability of the Internet offer. However, he will make every effort to ensure constant availability.
3.the operator is in any case not responsible for external links. He will, however, remove these immediately after knowledge of a possible legal objection.
4.the Internet page is laid out for the use with standard browsers (HTML2 compatible). The optimum screen resolution is 1280 x 800, the minimum screen resolution is 1024 x 600. Any toolbars installed on the user’s computer must be taken into account. Furthermore, the approval of Java-Script and an installed Flash-Player (minimum version 10.1) is required. Furthermore, a DSL connection is required, especially for video offers and live chat.
5.all content on the website is subject to the copyright of the operator and may not be used or published elsewhere without the express written permission of the operator.
II. registration of the user on the website
2) Only persons of legal age are permitted to register on the Website.
3.the user name (alias) is freely selectable (if not yet documented).
4.the password is freely selectable by the user during registration. This chosen password is confidential and may not be passed on to third parties.
5.especially minors are not allowed to access the website in any form.
6.the user may only use the offer – especially the fee-based areas – from one PC.
7.by registering the user is able to use the free offers on the website. No costs or consequential costs arise from this.
8th The operator of the Internet page reserves itself the right to send information about the Internet offer of the operator to users occasionally and in irregular distances via email. These NewsLetter can be cancelled at any time independently of the registration.
III. payment of chargeable services
1.in order to be able to use chargeable services (on-demand – e.g. picture galleries, videos, private cam chat) on the website, the respective product must be purchased through a one-time payment. These can be acquired through so-called online payment methods. External payment service providers are also used for this.
2.The intention to purchase by the user comes into effect bindingly by simple confirmation of the corresponding button after the selection of the desired tariff depending on the selected payment method.
3.during the payment process until the final completion of the complete payment, the operator has assigned the claims to the respective payment service provider. This also applies to a possible collection, which is initiated due to e.g. returned direct debits or dishonoured payments.
4.no subscriptions or recurring, automatic payments are realized on the website.
5.the personal data provided to the payment service provider – especially credit card and account information – will be stored and processed exclusively by the payment service provider according to the legal regulations.
6.the terms and conditions of the respective payment service provider apply with regard to payments.
7.in the case of a successful payment and immediate electronic notification by the payment service provider, the purchased product will be activated for download in the appropriate number immediately in the user account.
8.The user has no claim to be able to use a payment method once used in the future.
9) Immediately after the payment has been determined, the purchased product is activated on the user account and can be downloaded and viewed from this point in time.
2.the use of the services of takes place on own risk. In particular, the operator of the website is not liable for any damages, including damages resulting from loss of data due to the download or use of software, multimedia content or other content.
3.the operator of the website is only liable, regardless of the legal reason, for damages caused by him intentionally or through gross negligence. The amount of liability is limited to the amount that the user has paid for the service. Any further claims for damages, also for any consequential damages, are expressly excluded.
4 The user is aware that connection data is stored for statistical purposes as well as for proof of performance in the case of paid services. Furthermore, cookies that are harmless in terms of security are stored on the user’s hard disk. All data stored by the operator will not be passed on to third parties.
5) On the Internet site mentioned trademarks are property of the respective trademark owners.
6) The law of the place of business of the operator of the website applies – likewise, the place of jurisdiction is the location of the operator as agreed.
1.When submitting a bid, the buyer is aware that a binding sales contract is created. Which obliges him to pay a won auction.
2.A bid can no longer be withdrawn after it has been placed.
3.The auctioned item must be paid within one week after the auction has ended.
4 After an auction has been won, a withdrawal of the bid is no longer possible.
5) If payment is refused after an auction is won and finished, the penalty is 100 €. Additionally, legal steps will be taken and the auction is transfered to the next highest bidder.(see more under point 6)
6) In case the highest bidder does not meet his payment obligation, the win of the auction is transferred to the next highest bidder. This person is also legally obliged to fulfill the purchase contract.
7) Coupons and vouchers can’t be used with auctions or on items from auctions.
8) With your bid you agree on an additional 20 € packing and shipping cost.